We would love to see your layout plan, if you email it to us we will be happy to raise a quotation for your event. In order for us to raise the quote, we will need the information on the quick quote page, so please do complete this part as well.
If you don’t see the size you require here, it does not necessarily mean that we are unable to supply that marquee, it may be too large for the planner.
Please don’t hesitate to ask us for help with your drawing, either by email or over the phone. If you are having problems with our planner or have a suggestion on how we can improve it please do let us know.
Please note that the planner below is for illustrative purposes only, and the items may not necessarily be exactly to scale.
To get help with using the planner, click here.
Furniture4ft Bar Unit8ft Bar Unit12ft Bar Unit5ft TableHalf Moon Table5ft6 Table6ft Table6ft TrestlePoseur TableOval TableSofa / Coffee TableCake Table
Dance Floors16ftx16ft Dancefloor20ftx20ft Dancefloor20ftx24ft Dancefloor8ftx16ft Stage8ftx20ft Stage12ftx20ft Stage
Entrances & Doors10' x 10'15' x 15'20' x 20'Door
Toilets2:1 Toilet Block3:1 Toilet Block
Sorry! The Marquee Planner is not available for smart phones.
Marquee Planner Help
- Open the Marquee tab along the top of the planner box. Use the drop down menus to select a marquee, and it will be placed in the white box below. You can change the colour of the flooring by clicking the icon and choosing your carpet preference. You can also use the icon to rotate the marquee. Please note that catering marquees have a grey carpet as standard.
- Once your marquees are placed, open up the furniture tab and click on a table or bar unit to add it to the marquee. If the table you choose is for guests (i.e. not a cake table or coffee table) you can use the icon to name the table and add your guests. Remember to save your guest lists before closing the pop-up. With the trestle table, you can choose a singular table or up to 5 in a row.
- Use the tab with the disco ball to add dance floors and stages to your marquee. There are three different sizes for each to choose from.
- Use the next tab to add entrances to your marquee. There are three different sizes to choose from.
- Finally, use the toilet icon tab to choose from different miscellaneous items for your marquee, such as toilet blocks, heater and windows.
- You can remove any single element from the planner board by double clicking it with your mouse. Bear in mind that any table planner data you may have added will also be removed when you double click.
If, at any time, a marquee that you've placed on the planner is moved and overlaps your tables and other items, you can click the icon to send the marquee base to the back, making all other items appear on top again.
Once you have finished your plan, fill in your name and email address to submit it to us. You will also get a copy of your plan to view in the browser as well, and if you are a new customer, you must proceed to fill in a Quick Quote in order to speed up the process.
You can use the Clear Planner Board button below the box to remove all elements from the planner, if you wish to start over.
If you need further help, or experience problems when using the planner, please contact us on 01373 836999 or use our contact form.